Comprehensive options for responding to baby’s elimination
Feeling confident about feeding your baby is the first step, and what goes in, must come out. Many families have questions about what to expect and their diapering options.
Sound Breastfeeding offers an insightful, culturally relevant, and hands-on class that will help families determine the best method and practical aspects of supporting their little ones’ elimination.
A baby’s elimination gives signs of their nutrition, hydration, and overall health. It’s also a major part of care from the newborn stage until potty learning. This class will cover a variety of aspects, but most attendees will refer to this as a “cloth diapering” class, or a “wow, there was a lot more to that than I expected” class.
- Expectations and Realities
- What to watch for
- Diapering Options – disposable, hybrid and cloth diapers
- Elimination Communication – what? really? yes, really!
- Supplies – cloth diapers, potties, and paraphernalia
- Tips and Tricks – washing, care, storage, etc.
- Handouts, including tips, online, and local resources
This class includes presentation, plenty of group discussion, and time for questions
Information sheet, including tips, online, and local resources
Examples of diapers, potties, and books will be on hand
This class is suitable for all families. Babies welcome.